Re: [gDesklets] Gdesklets in Gutsy broken?

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 09:59 +0000, Neil Cumpstey wrote:
> Sean,
>
> Check out the picture frame that I made:
> http://gdesklets.de/index.php?q=desklet/view/224
>
> It works fine for me - no error messages in the log, and it does what
> it's supposed to do. Feel free to look round the innards and see if
> you can see any differences in the way the code loads and displays an
> image. I get the impression from looking through yours that you're
> rather more advanced than I am in the ways of Python. ;-)

Great. I will check it out. Sounds like you might have found a cleaner
way of doing this so I would say this is probably more advanced :)

> Neil
>
> PS. I didn't mean to step on your toes by making another desklet that
> does almost exactly the same as yours, but I'd already written it by
> the time I found your SlideShow.

No worries, more choice the better. Even better yet when you consider
that mine is now 'broken' after working 6 months or so previous. This
was also my starting block for gdesklets and python and I have a few
more things I'm looking to try out later down the road :)

- Sean