Re: [gDesklets] Gdesklets in Gutsy broken?

Having said that, on I think the third reboot gdesklets came back!

I've just tried the SlideShow desklet, and it is giving the sort of
error message as you quote. My log gives me some more that I wouldn't
expect though. I set it to open an image from the folder:
/media/Media/Pictures/old Photos/, and I get messages such as:
Warning: Couldn't open file "None".
Warning: Couldn't open file "/media/Media/Pictures/icons".
Now what it's doing looking in the wrong folder I'm not sure. There
are a load of the None errors, and I don't know where they'll be
coming from either.

In the upgrade from Feisty to Gutsy gdesklets stayed the same version,
the desklet stayed the same. Python could be a variable. Did Python
2.5 come with Gutsy? I know I used to have 2.4, and now have 2.5.
Could there be compatibility issues there?

neil