Re: GConf+DBus in jhbuild
- From: "Ray Strode" <halfline gmail com>
- To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gconf-list <gconf-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GConf+DBus in jhbuild
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 01:21:30 -0400
> I wonder what would be the appropriate way to fix this properly in
> jhbuild. Presumably the regular non-jhbuild stuff needs to use its
> regular D-Bus (and regular GConf) processes, and jhbuild should use its
> own, without the two being confused.
I'd say jhbuild shell should probably just do the dbus-launch itself,
and jhbuild run (that's what's used to launch an entire session right?
or am I misremembering?) should rely on the distribution to start a
] [Thread Prev