Re: Problems after installing schemas from a spec file

I managed to reproduce the problem:

1. <app> is not installed (no keys in /etc/gconf/schemas and
   /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults
2. login as root, set umask to 0077
3. Install package (I used my own package and also yours) via
   command line
4. <app> will not run for normal users after that.
   (/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/apps/<app> is created rwx------)
5. After fixing the umask (0022), and then removing the package
   and reinstalling, I still had to log out (from my normal user
   session) and login again to make things work.

Now, if I just change the permissions on /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults,
nothing works anymore, so I will rule this one out :)

Cheers