Re: Faster automatic shutdown

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response - didn't expect you to be following this :o).

> 	There are a couple of simple solutions. For a trivial demo, simply add
> 'ORBIIOPIPv4=1' to /etc/orbitrc on both machines, killall -9 gconfd-2
> everywhere and it'll work off the remote gconfd.

I tried this, but it appears I still get the same behaviour - while
gconfd-2 remains from a previous session logins on other machines warn
that the preferences are still in use.  What were you expecting to
happen?

Thanks,

Sean.

--