Re: syncronizing gconf settings on a network

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 10:22:51AM -0700, Andreas J Guelzow wrote:
> Hi I am not sure which problem you are trying to address. We are running
> gconf on a network of about 50 machines with NFS mounted home
> directories and things essentially work out of the box. Gconf stores
>
> I would love to help but have to understand the problem you are having.

Hrm, well i have three machines which i recently upgraded to gnome 2.2
from debian unstable.  Two of the machines work fine.  On one of the
machines, the desktop *sometimes* comes up with font size = 0.01 points.

/home is NFS mounted.  i'm using the gconf default config, so far.
i suppose the versions software installed on each of my machines are
slightly different.

How do i diagnose & solve this problem?

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org