Re: Gconf/Corba Errors

Hi Rajkumar,

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 13:30, Rajkumar Sivasamy wrote:
> The Gconf/Corba error occurred again and am appending the data:

	Good;

> - ls -l /proc/<pidof gconfd>/fd gives us the following:

	Ok - I'm guessing you're running on Solaris instead of Linux then; can
you try running 'lsof' on gconfd-2 instead.

> a) We tried launching gedit after setting 'GCONF_DEBUG_TRACE_CLIENT'
> environment variable and it gave the following result:

	Ok; this looks more interesting; can you run linc-cleanup-sockets, and
then send me the contents of ls /tmp/orbit-$USER, and the IOR in cat
~/.gconfd/lock/ior

	Do you have any /tmp cleanup daemon running or something that could
accidentally remove a load of live sockets ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.