Re: Garnome fails to build ekiga

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:03:12 +0200, Stefan Czinczoll wrote:

> Hi Max,
>
> did you check which version of freetype is being used by GARNOME? Does ld depend on the fresh built from /bootstrap/freetype or probably on a version which may be installed on your system anyway?

In my case, all libraries, whether or not they are on the host system are
rebuilt. In this case, fontconfig, freetype, cairo are all compiles and
installed into the gnome directory. With the exception of stray
dependencies, such as XML::Simple, libpng12, and pyrex, garnome appears
to ignore installed libraries on Slackware. For example, I have cairo
1.2.4 installed yet that's exactly the version garnome builds and installs
into the gnome tree.

--
Peter
+++++