Re: Evolution crashes when attempting to add an account?

> To refresh your memory: The crash was due to assertions in the Evo code,
> which failed uncaught without --enable-debug=minimum for Evo, glib, gtk+
> and a few others, IIRC.

Ah, that was right -- hence the reason we still compile glib/gtk+ with
minimal debugging.

> So unless debugging isn't disabled entirely, this likely is not the same
> issue.

I do hope you mean 'is disabled' there, especially given:

In stable, it's just like it always was (minimal in glib/gtk+/e-d-s/evo)
In unstable, it's *all* on, regardless.

Regards,

Paul