Re: ./mono: remaining pieces

> The question is,
>
>         "How much of this stuff should we be including in the GARNOME
>         tree?
>
> The answer should probably be,
>
>         "Whatever we need to build the applications."

Which is otherwise equal to:

"None of the above"

As none of these fit into the realm of hacker-tools/ and we're not
shipping anything that depends on any of them -- yet.

> Attached are Makefiles for xsp, boo, and ikvm.  I did not bother to
> create a Makefile for mod-mono because I don't install an Apache server
> under /opt/garnome.

Out of those, i'd include boo/ if you gave me a compelling reason to
(ie. there's an awesome GNOME app that needs it to compile).

In ikvm's case -- I haven't even got onto getting the gtk-java bindings
into the distribution yet (although, it's being worked on) -- so
mono-java is *really, really, really* low on my list :)

Regards,

Paul