Re: Help building dbus from 2.11-20050620.1710

I have managed to reproduce what you see by altering the configuration
arguments.

What I did was enable the unit tests,

	--enable-tests

which is not a good idea:
        [output from configure]
        NOTE: building with unit tests increases the size of the
        installed library and renders it insecure.

        NOTE: building with unit tests but without assertions means
        tests may not properly report failures (this configuration is
        only useful when doing something like profiling the tests)

I also made sure that the "--with-xml" configuration argument was set to

	--with-xml=libxml

rather than

	--with-xml=expat

With these modifications, the glib tests fail to build because they are
*not* being linked against libexpat [hence the unsatisfied external