Re: Help building dbus from 2.11-20050620.1710

Simon,

I have been looking at the output that you posted to the list. The
output indicates that the failure occurs while

	./tests/glib/test-dbus-glib

is being built. That's interesting because test-dbus-glib is not built
on my system when building dbus-0.34.

Questions:
* Why is test-dbus-glib being built?
* Are you somehow working in "maintainer" mode?
* Did you do anything "interesting" to the dbus make file?

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net