Re: Help building dbus from 2.11-20050620.1710

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 15:42 +0100, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
> Simon,
>
> I have been looking at the output that you posted to the list. The
> output indicates that the failure occurs while
>
>         ./tests/glib/test-dbus-glib
>
> is being built. That's interesting because test-dbus-glib is not built
> on my system when building dbus-0.34.
>
> Questions:
> * Why is test-dbus-glib being built?

I'm afraid I have no idea :)

> * Are you somehow working in "maintainer" mode?

Not as far as I know. My first action is to 'make paranoid-install'
inside desktop. These fun and games started when that failed on dbus
with python bindings errors. 'make paranoid-install' in the bindings
folder got me to this stage

> * Did you do anything "interesting" to the dbus make file?

No sir.

~sm