Re: GARNOME 2.9.4 (libgnomesu and gnome-system monitor)

Hello,

Bob Kashani wrote:
[...]
Actually, a pre-extract would probably be better. Try changing pre-fetch
to pre-extract in desktop/gnome-system-monitor/Makefile and run a 'make
clean; make garchive' in desktop/gnome-system-monitor. Does that fix it
for you?
Indeed. The fix you proposed works perfectly : there is no password prompt anymore during tarball fetching!

One question concerning gnome-system-monitor though: does that mean that I won't be able to have the system monitor applet/system monitor unless I sudo during the install?
This is quite a hindrance compared to what functionality it brings...

Thanks again for your concern Bob,

Vincent

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!