Re: cookieclean target

guenther wrote:

Have you tried to make clean in the package directory, that caused the error,
and go on? You may want to "make garchive" first, or garnome will download the
tar.gz again.

Here's a not-so-well-known GAR trick:

'make cookieclean' will do this without setting up GARCHIVE for one
package only. The 'cookieclean' target will act just the same as
'clean', but it will not remove the downloaded tarball(s).

Running 'make cookieclean' in a garballs directory (in this case
desktop/gnome-utils) is the fastest way to prepare for rebuilding a
particular garball.

However, using GARCHIVEDIR properly as Ivan mentioned is a good idea
anyway. :)

So.. slowly getting there :)

Ive done a 'make cookieclean' in the desktop/gnome-utils dir, and still get the "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXext
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status" error. I tryed a 'make clean' as well, but still get the error when getting the gnome-screenshot part (dam that error!!).

This error also appeared above the "cc  -I/root/garnome/include...":

screenshot-xfer.c: In function `handle_transfer_ok':
screenshot-xfer.c:108: warning: passing arg 1 of `gnome_egg_xfer_dialog_set_operation_string' from incompatible pointer type
screenshot-xfer.c:112: warning: passing arg 1 of `gnome_egg_xfer_dialog_set_total' from incompatible pointer type

?