Re: benefits of using of ccache?

I didn't do too much. I set the ccache setting in the gar.conf.mk file and started compiling. I didn't change the build location between builds as I had a nice build going for a few weeks. I just swapped so I'll be able to see on the next build if I'm still seeing performance improvements with a changed build prefix. (let me start a build to see what happens and I'll get back to this list soon.

Cheers.

Stef

Cheers,

Stef