Re: FYI: garnome/gnome-session splash pic patch does not work

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 00:01, Ivan Noris wrote:
> Hi again,

> I can't install newest Mozilla from Mandrake's RPM if I can't (won't)
> use Cooker packages. So I have to rebuild Moz from sources.

Mozilla in MDK cooker is broken too. That's why I stated that you or
someone else should file a bug.

> I have mentioned this as other users might want to compile moz from
> Garnome to let them know and that's all.

I have no problem with more info. But it just creates more work for Jeff
(an extremely busy guy). If someone wanted to provide the info. I
suppose Jeff might put it up on the site. :-)

> :) but mozilla is "a special case" in space eating, don't you think?

LOL...yes, you are definitely right about that.

Bob

--
Bob Kashani
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome/