Re: GARNOME 2.5.92

Hi Jeff,

This release was compiled again without any problems. One thing I noticed is that libxklavier has a newer version eg 1.00. It was released 2 days ago.

Cheers,

Stef

Jeff Waugh wrote:

GARNOME 2.5.92
==============

The latest release of this bad-ass, bleeding edge GNOME distribution for
testers and tweakers everywhere - is finally released unto the teeming
masses. If you're dying to test the latest GNOME code, but don't want to
fall into the depraved addictions and co-dependencies of testing from
anonymous CVS, then GARNOME is for you.

It has been updated for the GNOME 2.6 Desktop & Developer Platform Release
Candidate 1. Our version numbers now match GNOME's, because these days,
that's what matters in the GARNOME world.

Come and get it!

 http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/