Re: FYI: garnome/gnome-session splash pic patch does not work

<quote who="Ivan Noris">

> But the patch won't succeed unless you have gnome-session 2.5.2, because
> the patch uses "gnome-session-2.5.2" directory, which does not exist in
> Garnome 2.5.91 (or more precisely, in any Garnome since Gnome 2.5.2)
>
> I have noticed the same incovenience in older Garnome too.
>
> Solution: simple. Change version numbers in default-splash.diff by hand.

Nah, the patch has alway succeeded in my builds, and I haven't had bug
reports about it at all until yours. It uses -p1, so those directory refs
are totally irrelevant. If yours failed, we need to find out why. But I
suspect that's not what failed. What platform are you building on?

         "The GPL is good. Use it. Don't be silly." - Michael Meeks