Re: Stable GARNOME via arch

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 12:53, Stef van der Made wrote:

> I was not saying that the how-to sucks, not by a long shot. My opinion
> is that arch is a bitch to setup while CVS is a 30 second deal before
> I'm pulling sources. So good work on the how-to but I wan't to test
> garnome not setup difficull tools to get the sources.

To be totally fair to Arch, I doubt it would take you more than 30
seconds to set it up and pull the sources. It does require a few more
commands than CVS but the difference in setup time between the two is
only a few seconds at most.

But using or not using Arch is your choice to make.

Bob

--
Bob Kashani
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome/