Re: Stable GARNOME via arch

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 10:26, Stef van der Made wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I'll just wait for a cvs version or the next release of garnome. This
> arch stuff is too complicated for my simple brain.

Hi, Stef,

I'm assuming that's a subtle way of saying that my howto sucks. :-)

Can you tell me what confused you? Is there something that's not clear?

I admit that Arch is a bit confusing in general at first. That's the
whole reason why I wrote the howto, to try and make it a bit less
confusing. The whole point of the howto is to help people like you to
understand how Arch works and to be able to use it. If you're confused
after having read the howto then I must have done something wrong.

Your input would be very useful in helping me fix the howto so that it's
easier to understand for everyone.

Thanks,

Bob

--