Re: Stable GARNOME via arch

Hi Paul,

I'll just wait for a cvs version or the next release of garnome. This arch stuff is too complicated for my simple brain.

Sorry

Stef

Paul Drain wrote:

For those tester-oriented types:

I've finally got the stable (2.6.x) branch of GARNOME online via arch,
it hasn't been sanitized into official-dom by Jeff yet -- but if you
want to grab the latest 2.6.x stable and are prepared to put up with
some possible teething problems _until_ Jeff and I get our houses in
order, you are more than welcome to do so.

If you aren't familar with arch, see Bob's HOWTO at:
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome/arch-howto/

The tree details are as follows:

pd cipherfunk org--projects http://cipherfunk.org/arch

and grab the garnome--timmy--2.6.0 branch for (hopefully) stability
goodness :)

Paul