Re: missing index.sgml

Mario Vukelic (mario vukelic dantian org) wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 08:04, sams marketing-designs com wrote:

Mario, try `apt-cache search dsssl` and install those packages too, see
if that works.

> > I am not a debian guy though, so I could be
> > wrong.  Either way, can you post the error you are getting so that I can
> > show everyone exactly what I mean when I say "make is failing, but not
> > telling you so loudly enough".
> -- Installing ./html/mainloop-states.gif
> -- Installing ./html/right.png
> -- Installing ./html/up.png
> -- Installing ./html/index.sgml
> /usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./html/index.sgml': No such file or
> directory
> make[9]: *** [install-data-local] Error 1
> make[9]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/local/src/garnome-0.25.1/gnome/glib/work/main.d/glib-2.2.2/docs/reference/glib'
this is the error during `make install`.  There are error message output
during `make` that cause the index.sgml error.  I have mine "fixed" so
if you can get yours to error out and show us what it looks like during
the make we can better understand the problem.

--
Samuel Stringham                   /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Computer Consultant                \ /    Respect for open standards