Re: Libgtop patch

Rather stupid of me not to say that this patch is for Solaris...

Cory C. Omand wrote:
I finally got libgtop 2.0.2 to compile, link and install without errors. I submitted the patch to libgtop on bugzilla -- unfortunately, as I have no working installation of Gnome in which to test this patch, perhaps someone with better luck can comment as to whether it lets the smoke out of their machine:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=18403

 Cory C. Omand - Test Engineer    Access Line: 510.315.5959
 Sun Microsystems                         Fax: 510.315.5959
 Newark, CA USA