Re: More on fontconfig and pango

> I don't think so, fontconfig works perfectly here with fonts.conf in
> GARNOME's prefixed etc/.

No, you're right.  The problem there was brain-damage on my part.

> Mind, I still have no idea how this is meant to work cross-platform, which
> is a general goal I've had with GARNOME...

Well, I'm still building my version with Xrender with the paths tweaked
by hand to work within garnome.  If that works that should be what's
required to get it to work cross-platform (I think) with Xf86 4.1 if
it's wrapped in a configure script.  I'll get back to you on that.
Ignore my earlier brain-damage, it looks like fontconfig should work
with some massaging.

Cheers,
Steve