Re: Mozilla 1.2.1 for normal users

> > I notice this thread's been going on and on and on.
> >
> > Frankly, I've been ignoring it.
>
> Pat, I'm just trying to help some people out.
>
> Personally, I've gone back to Galeon1 for the time being.

Hi.

Yeah - I know, that this thread is too long for now... All my tryings to run
mozilla fails (even that with messing with user/group permissions). Maybe
it's the system's fault? Bon't think so, because it's realy good configured
Debain. I'm leaving mozilla 1.2.1 and going back to debianized mozilla 1.0 -
It has bugs but runs at least...

Thread is closed - I think that it makes you much happier Pat ;-)

Thanks for tryings - that's the wonderfull thing in open source - if there
is problem there is (not always as it seems) a solution...

Greetings - Tomek.

Film, muzyka, plotki z zycia gwiazd! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f16a9