Mozilla 1.2.1 for normal users

Hi all.

I've just built mozilla 1.2.1 for garnome 0.18.3 (compling as root). First
run on root's account goes smoothly (I've read somewere that mozilla needs
it's first run as root, course it's creating some files for later use by
other users). Now I want to run mozilla as normal user and... nothing! It
just dosn't run... My user group has read/execute rights for whole garnome
directory (mozilla is placed into garnome directory structure). Are there
any files that needs special threat to run as non-root? I've make small test
and set temporary rights to garnome folder to 777 - dosn't work... Any
suggestions will be helpfull.

BTW - is there a new garnome release coming out soon? I've noticed, that
current gnome is already 2.1.4... ;-)

Greetings - Tomek.

Powiedz sobie dobre "Dzien dobry"! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f168b