Re: Mozilla 1.2.1 for normal users

>> I've recompiled mozilla on clean garnome (as root again)
>Don't compile as root.
>try it again, compiling as normal user then see how you fare...

Hi.

Just did it. Mozilla compiled as normal user can't start from this user's
account and can't start from root's account... I've bring back my gzipped
garnome with mozilla compiled as root - works relatively stable on root (on
other accounts still don't work and hangs system sometimes when I'm trying
to run it).
It looks like mozilla needs write or execute rights somewere, where only
root can do it. Not very safe...
If someone has/had similar problem please let me know.

Greetings - Tomek.

WIADOMOSCI minuta po minucie... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f16a8