Re: Mozilla 1.2.1 for normal users

>I also made a relocatable rpm if you want to try a rebuild (my binary
>prefix is /opt/gnome-2.1.3).
>
>Good luck

No, thanks - I'm using Debian (woody r1)and don't want to mess with .rpms.
I've done a one more test - downloaded and copied to /usr/local/ file
mozilla-1.2.1-i686-gnu.tar.gz (or something like that) - compiled release of
mozilla. The interesting thing is, that that release doesn't run from both
root and normal user account... Nice.
Now I've got no more ideas to run this lizzard ;-)

Greetings - Tomek.

WIADOMOSCI minuta po minucie... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f16a8