Re: Startup notification !!!

Sandeep Khanna wrote:
But, where is the startup notification? Is that startup notification that when I click on the taskbar icons a line box is zoomed out?

Huh? Are you thinking of Ximian's First-run Wizard?

Where are the options for arranging icons on desktop by time, name, type, etc?

There are not any.

Is there a detailed summary of new things added to this release somewhere apart from the one already put on the download site.

Yes, this list's archives.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to put an item in the FAQ as to how to upgrade currently installed Garnome to the next version when it is released.

It would. It should read "delete ~/garnome". :)

--Pat