Re: Nautilus themes

THX a lot for all the nautilus related answers.
I will start to follow the ideas later.
At the mom I have to do lots of stuff for university.

I'm sorry. I hope I will have more time in the future.

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 14:48, Abe Fettig wrote:
> You can migrate your existing Nautilus themes to the new icon theme spec
> by downloading migrate-icon-theme.pl from
> http://primates.ximian.com/~dave/
>
> It's not perfect, but does a decent enough job to be useful if you don't
> like the default icon theme in Gnome 2.1
>
> Abe
>
> On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 17:13, Matt Blaha wrote:
> > It has happened yet, there just aren't many themes available. GNOME now
> > uses icon theme standards from freedesktop.org, you get the
> > accessibility themes, the standard themes, and blue curve themes with
> > garnome, I haven't been able to find many others yet.
> >
> > There is also no official way to change the icon theme yet that I can
> > find. Best solution I've found is to manually change the
> > desktop/gnome/interface/icon_theme key with the configuration editor.
> > You can find your installed icon themes in $PREFIX/share/icons.
> >
> > -- Matt

> > > Ok. Theming that lot apps in gnome got on my nerves.
> > > So I'm looking forward having a unified theming concept in the future.
> > >

> > > -- Rolf Kulemann
> > >
> > > The following quote is from page 4-27 of the MSCP Basic Disk Functions
> > > Manual which is part of the UDA50 Programmers Doc Kit manuals:
> > >
> > > As stated above, the host area of a disk is structured as a vector of
> > > logical blocks.  From a performance viewpoint, however, it is more
> > > appropriate to view the host area as a four dimensional hyper-cube, the
> > > four dimensions being cylinder, group, track, and sector.
> > > 	. . .
> > > Referring to our hyper-cube analogy, the set of potentially accessible
> > > blocks form a line parallel to the track axis.  This line moves
> > > parallel to the sector axis, wrapping around when it reaches the edge
> > > of the hyper-cube.

-- Rolf Kulemann

A successful [software] tool is one that was used to do something
undreamed of by its author.
		-- S. C. Johnson