Re: Nautilus themes

It has happened yet, there just aren't many themes available. GNOME now
uses icon theme standards from freedesktop.org, you get the
accessibility themes, the standard themes, and blue curve themes with
garnome, I haven't been able to find many others yet.

There is also no official way to change the icon theme yet that I can
find. Best solution I've found is to manually change the
desktop/gnome/interface/icon_theme key with the configuration editor.
You can find your installed icon themes in $PREFIX/share/icons.

-- Matt