Re: Installing garnome 0.19.3 on Mandrake 8.2

I've mailed the gnome-print list including the errors I'm getting.
Hopefully they might have a suggestion for getting round this. I can
only assume that it's something icky about Mandrake's CUPS - I seem to
recall that they "tweak" it in various ways. I have to say that this
will be my last ever Mandrake installation - these kinds of problems
just crop up far too often. (They won me over originally when I had a
couple of boxes with crap obscure hardware and Mandrake installed
painlessly on them when nothing else would. Sadly my experience is that
what gets installed is not as impressive as the installation process
itself.)

I'll keep you posted.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com