Re: Compiling gnome-sudoku on Ubuntu 16.04 (standard unity desktop)

On Tue, 2016-07-26 at 21:12 +0200, Igor Lopez wrote:
I had to run a
  $ jhbuild sysdeps --install
first which installed a humongous number of packages that I just did
not
feel to go through so I just installed them.

It is possible to do 'jhbuild sysdeps --install gnome-sudoku' to get
just the system (non-jhbuild provided) dependencies needed for building
gnome-sudoku, which would have been much smaller... but I figure it's
easiest to just install all the GNOME sysdeps so you're set for
whatever else you might want to build with jhbuild in the future.

Michael