Re: Sudoku UI change

On 10 Oct 2015, at 01:40, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:

The thing about that is: if it's not a pause icon and it doesn't
clearly say pause, how would you know what the icon does? The pause
icon should be visible only when the game is not paused; a play icon
would be used to unpause the game. If we're not using text labels.

Turning the timer into a ToggleButton and leaving it active would be an interesting experiment. I feel like
it would encourage exploration and, as it is at the top of the window, it wouldn’t go unnoticed.
When deactivated, the clock icon could be replaced with a pause one (might be a little ambiguous, though,
come to think of it).