Re: Sudoku UI change

On Fri, 2015-10-09 at 23:35 +0200, Arnaud Bonatti wrote:
If you want to hack on this game, I think the pause togglebutton
would
be interesting to develop, at least for testing but probably for
pushing on master. But well, there are also some ideas in the
Bugzilla
instance…

The thing about that is: if it's not a pause icon and it doesn't
clearly say pause, how would you know what the icon does? The pause
icon should be visible only when the game is not paused; a play icon
would be used to unpause the game. If we're not using text labels.