Re: Sudoku UI change

We usually use the GNOME Bugzilla’s instance for discussing changes
Awesome, thanks.

I’m usually interested in patterns, so “having a way to do things that
fit everywhere”
I am having mixed feelings here. Sure, this makes creating games easier
and gives a familiar feeling, but with the number of GNOME games
increasing, this might result in applications that are a little, well,
bland. Of course, I feel that this is mostly a matter of opinion; it is
the interface that catches my eye at first, not the actual game.
This also provides invaluable insight to the rationale behind it all.

Your perspective on things is really intriguing and I really like your
ideas for Sudoku.

IANAD and I am not trying to step on anyone’s toes here, just maybe
spark a little fire.