Re: GNOME Games Vala/GTK+/GLib dependencies

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the tips! Now I'm good with building gnome-games under jhbuild.

Best,
Sophia

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:12 AM, Thomas H.P. Andersen <phomes gmail com> wrote:
Hi Sophia,

To use the system installed clutter you can simply uninstall the
jhbuild version:
jhbuild uninstall clutter

I usually only build any specific modules that needs to be upgraded. I
do that with the buildone command:
jhbuild buildone gnome-games