testing, testing ... and a request

hi folks,

until a few minutes ago i thought that the games is the /user/ports/games of freebsd [my server] and the games in my ubuntu were almost identical. nope. i have begun teaching myself gtk [C language] and the "Help/About" of a game called Iagno" looks pretty cool. the 'Close' button was where is normally is, in the lower-right corner of the window, and to the left were two other buttons.

to save at least dozens of lines of code, i would like to have the src to this game. {so far, in linux, i haven't bothered with the source for anything. now however, i would like a look at the callback ffor this one game.
can anybody clue me in on howto get it?

tia,

gary kline
{principal author: VBC}