Re: GNOME Games Vala/GTK+/GLib dependencies

I could try to write this guide up.  Would this be a seperate page or added to an existing wiki page?

On 6 February 2012 04:26, Thomas H.P. Andersen <phomes gmail com> wrote:
Hi Robert,

no problem from my side.

Jhbuild really should be the recommended way to handle this. Maybe we
should add a specific guide for jhbuilding gnome-games on the wiki.