Could be bug in sol --freecel

Hey all,

Maybe I don't understand the rules of FreeCell but it seem to me that there is a problem with the suggestion process.

Error1A.png shows a suggestion to move four cards when there are only two open reserve spaces. By my understanding of the rules I should only be able to move a maximum of three cards at once. Error1B.png shows the playing surface after the illegal move has been made.

Error2A.png shows a suggestion to move ten cards at a whack. That should not be possible even if all the reserve spaces were empty. Error2B.png shows the playing surface after the illegal move has been made.

Am I just blowing smoke here or is there something not quite right?

FreeCell Solitaire 2.28.2

[mlapier@mushroom ~]$ uname -a
Linux mushroom.patch 2.6.32-220.7.1.el6.i686 #1 SMP Tue Mar 6 21:21:22 GMT 2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
[mlapier@mushroom ~]$

CentOS 6.2

--
    _