Re: Require guidance in gnome-games development

I suspect, you are missing some packages..

To make your work easier, run this in terminal..

$ sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-games

This will install all packages needed to compile gnome-games. Plus install vala 0.16 ( if not installed already ) for vala port.

If this doesn't help, try to install tools that are required manually.
Your current error says yelp is missing so, install libyelp0, yelp-tools, etc...

-PioneerAxon