Merging GSOC

It's time to merge the GSoC work and start solving issues with translations and documentation as well as any regressions that come up. We can start it during the coming week or I can do all of it a GNOME Boston next weekend.

There will likely be some stuff that ends up staying in --enable-staging but I haven't decided what yet. Tim Horton will be there so I'll be looking to him for an idea of what his level of commitment to the code is and how complete each of his works are.

The Telepathy work and the Nibbles rewrite should be mergable. Thomas, what do you think about the Telepathy support in Sudoku?

Christian, given that there's only the two remaining issues, are you ready to switch to clutter for Aisleriot for 2.30? If someone were to buy you an N900 would that make it easier to decide? :)