Re: Merging GSOC

The Nibbles code is definitively mergable. I fixed the remaining
glitches over the weekend, mostly trivial things related to the text
position on splash screen and some resizing issues.

The looping animations on bonus and warps was causing a very high CPU
usage. I vaguely tried different approach to solve the problem but
none resulted in a lesser CPU usage so I simply deactivated the
animations and now the CPU usage is back to normal. These animations
were very subtle (slowly scaling in and out) so it has very little
impact on the game aesthetic.

I've been playing and testing the game  regularly for over a month now
and everything work fine. Of course if any bug appear or correction
need to be made, I'll happy to help.