Re: Looking for a maintainer of the Aisleriot installer for Windows

Il giorno mer, 06/05/2009 alle 21.07 +0200, Christian Persch ha scritto:
> Hi;
>
> And http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html and
> http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/Windows might also be of use.

That page is outdated, but as Christian said feel free to ask on irc in
#gedit and in #win32.
The installer source for gedit is in git in the win32 dir of the
sources.

I also suggest
http://www.glom.org/wiki/index.php?title=WindowsBuildInstructions for
the instructions abiut the environment.