was: Maintainer for Win Installer

my last mail to the list bounced due to a wrong sender - so I'll try again with my old address:

Hi Christian,

I formerly built the installer for gnome games on windows. After not hearing anything from the community regarding this installer (gnome games on win at all) I thought, the work is not needed anymore. So if there's still some interest and no one else likes to do the work, I can maintain this installer (maybe start also on porting stuff to win) further on, esp. fixing the mentioned bugs, etc.

Just gimme a mail, if there's still some interest.

Regards

Tom