GSoC proposal - poker game

Hi

I'm thinking of proposing a project for the Summer of Code and I'd like some feedback its feasibility.
I'm a developer for CSPoker [1] which is an open source poker software project with a server written in Java. I'd like to somehow port our software to something that could be used in Gnome-games. I can write a client using the Java bindings or develop it in an other language (Python) and use a portable protocol.

The server software that we have could possible be integrated into the GGZ framework. It's pretty much feature complete so the main task would be porting the code.

Is this something you're looking for?

Thanks,

Guy

[1] http://code.google.com/p/cspoker/