Re: Would you consider wakeups to be a bug?

Would you file a bug about it? I have been told earlier that
gnome-games has a lot of wakeups. Some games do require that but
others might be reduced. From reading the ubuntu bug it seems the
problem you describe is not gnome-games specific but we should take a
look at gnome-games wakeups anyway. Thanks.