Re: GSoC proposal - poker game

Hello,

Am Samstag 22 März 2008 20:15:34 schrieb Guy Van den Broeck:
> The server software that we have could possible be integrated into the GGZ
> framework. It's pretty much feature complete so the main task would be
> porting the code.

While I cannot comment on the eligibility of this proposal for gnome-games
mentorship, let me just add that from a technical perspective, Java game
servers are now supported by GGZ, although probably only on Linux. The next
snapshot release will contain the jggzdmod library.
Maybe this information helps you to shape your SoC application text.

Josef

--
Free online games for everybody: http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/