Re: Gweled

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 12:21 AM, Thomas H.P. Andersen <phomes gmail com> wrote:
> Some quick remarks:
>  - graphics looks like their are copied from the original game. Is
> the licensing okay? Maybe ask the art guys if they can draw some new
> tangoifed graphics.
>  - same issue with sound.

I've mailed Sebastian already to see if he had any plans for the game.
Unfortunately I thought I saw comments somewhere about him not
responding to emails. If I hear back from him I can also ask about the
origins. I don't have any art skills myself, but if someone is willing
to create some nice, bright artwork it could certainly be swapped.

>  - will you stay around and help fix bugs / do further development?

While I can't make any promises, I intend to do so.

--
Steve Fox